2010-09-21

Ineffable Propaganda

Last year the swine flu was all the scare and populations everywhere were urged to get a new, experimental vaccine. I forget what was predicted for those who didn't get the shot, but the merchants of fear mainstream press parroted public health officials' pleas that everyone get the shot. Most people didn't get the shot, and pandemic didn't result.

So this year there's a new tactic in the information war: spread the lie word that the vaccine helps prevent heart attack.

You'll forgive me if I don't believe this latest round of propaganda or rush out to get the shot.

4 comments:

anon said...

The household I am in did not get a vaccinated against the piggy influenza. Two of us actually got sick with symptoms of those related to swine flu. We got over it.

Inane said...

I couldn't believe it was elevated to pandemic... Sheer politics.

Or maybe Eugenics?
This vid is the best commentary I have seen on the swine flu... I think you may have sent it to me in the first place. This benedictine nun from Barcelona is immensely intelligent.

Do you think they are trying to wheedle it into our systems in another way, or do you think that it really does have anti-heart attack properties? I wonder if the 79,000 people studied were all 14 yr olds... "Holy crap, guys. I just realized something... None of these 79,000 patients have had a single heart attack since having the H1N1 vaccine! Correlatiooooooooooon!!!"

Inane said...

Huh. It took out the video link...
Well, here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0JqQyl09zQ
Sorry about that.

C.Anon said...

"I couldn't believe it was elevated to pandemic... Sheer politics."

Or sheer profit. Don't underestimate the government-pharma complex or how much money big pharma gives to members of Congress. Michael Moore's movie "Sicko," while drawing the wrong conclusion, does a great job of highlighting the problem (and citing how much certain members of congress have been given by big pharma).