There is a plan afoot to market X-ray devices for use in all transportation checkpoints and eventually at football stadiums and schools until they become ubiquitous. This is being done to make money for some government insiders and must be resisted at all costs. It's dangerous and unnecessary. People are also being forced to step into these devices under threat of an onerous and invasive government frisking. The following are talking points to debate the use to abolish of these machines. And when you are at the airport, please opt-out, these machines are indeed dangerous.
POINTS TO ADDRESS WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND NEIGHBORS
- Why did we go from spot checking to everyone getting X-rayed? What changed?
- It's all about the marketing. They want to sell more and more of them.
- Michael Chertoff is behind the machines. His consulting firm helped develop the marketing scheme. Do you think that's right?
- Next thing you know they will put them in schools. Do you want your child X-rayed daily?
- Most experts agree that X-rays at any dose are unhealthy and cause cancer.
- X-rays cause cancer. Minimum exposure levels are just suggestions.
- Physicists and medical experts at UCSF Medical Center say the government is wrong about the safety of these machines. Others agree.
- These machines have not been fully tested. Just the idea has been tested, the machine themselves have not.
- Radiologists do not run the machines. Why not?
- The TSA workers are not allowed to wear dosimeters to check for X-ray exposure... Why? What are they hiding?
- What happens if a machine malfunctions? What happens if you are in it?
- These machines are not proven safe.
- The effect of millimeter waves are still being investigated
- Current evidence shows that millimeter waves cause DNA damage.