2010-09-28

Damned... by society...

Today, I drove in a carbon emitting vehicle to pray a Rosary at the local abortion clinic (protesting the 15 murders that tend to take place when their abortionist is in). Later in the day I stopped for a slice of hot greasy pizza and a cold fermented pint sized beverage (it is still October Fest after all). Tonight I will sit down and smoke a bowl of Bob's Chocolate Flake. I could go on counting the numerous "deadly sins" of society... but I already know that said "society" considers me lost. Good thing the Catholic Church still has a place for me.



3 comments:

LOS said...

You're awesome. Seriously.

anon said...

I just really enjoy pizza -- and other things. Glad to know that someone is reading this web-log. It is our hope that more people add comments.

Be sure to add this web-log to your feed reader and encourage others to do the same.

Flos Carmeli said...

that pizza really looks good. mmmhmm