2011-02-04

An Opportunity...

I wonder if these people are as secluded as this website would lead one to believe. I can imagine that most of us have no knowledge of their existence. I am curious how much they know about their surrounding civilization... more importantly, I want to know if they know of Christ and His Church.



It is somewhat disturbing that the environmentalists want to keep these people "free", by being the ones that limit the contact. I am not sure I would be very happy if my knowledge of the outside world was filtered through a disciple of atheistic planet worshipers instead of coming from disciples of Christ.

2 comments:

Inane said...

I think I saw a Coke bottle... :D

anon said...

The video states that governments do no believe that "un-contacted people" exist. The video suggests that the government is saying that the people do not exist. I wonder if in fact the government is simply communicating that these people are not really "un-contacted"